Return Policy + Withdrawal Form
Right of withdrawal
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons during 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur.
2. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
3. If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days of receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form. After the consumer has indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned in time, for example by means of proof of shipment.
4. If the customer has not made it known after expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal. has not returned the product to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, at most the costs of return will be for his account.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after withdrawal. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the web retailer or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted. Repayment will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer unless the consumer expressly gives permission for another payment method.
3. In the event of damage to the product due to careless handling by the consumer, the consumer is liable for any loss in value of the product.
4. The consumer cannot be held liable for depreciation of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this must be done before concluding the purchase agreement.
I hereby inform you that I revoke our agreement regarding the sale of the masks: